A Woman Plastic Surgeon is now open.
In-office appointments are limited in order to comply with social distancing measures. Our primary concern is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff members so you can expect the following procedures when visiting our office.
- All patients and staff members will be screened for symptoms and temperature with a no touch thermometer at the front door adjacent to Tulane Lakeside Hospital.
- All patients will be required to wear a mask from the time they come into our medical office building until they exit - hence any cosmetic procedures are restricted to around a protective mask, for everyone's safety - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Only patients with a scheduled appointment will be allowed entry - No children allowed at this time.
- Treatment areas, and reception desk will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each patient's appointment.
- The waiting room is closed at this time - if there is any wait, which there should not be - we ask that you wait in your car for your safety.
- Beauty products can be delivered curbside.
Note: Due to surge in COVID-19 cases, our waiting room is closed to guests and children. Patients only are allowed. If you have a question regarding this policy, please give the office a call at 504.885.4515.